UIII (Universitas Islam Internasional Indonesia) invites applicants as we are launching a faculty recruitment for tenure-track positions at the Faculties of Islamic Studies, Social Sciences, Economics and Business, and Education.
UIII is a public university established in 2016 with a mandate from the President of Indonesia to promote graduate education with international standards. Our faculties will offer a lifetime of learning, ground-breaking research and global outreach driven by curiosity, integrity and passion.
UIII has a strong institutional commitment to recruiting, retaining an academically and culturally diverse community of faculty members. Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and members of other underrepresented groups, are encouraged to apply.
In addition to a career filled with purpose and opportunity, UIII offers a comprehensive benefits package such as competitive salary, health insurance, and access to research funding.
A Full-time Faculty Member with main tasks as follow:
*Please note that the teaching-learning process in UIII is conducted in English. Specifically for the Faculty of Islamic Studies, Arabic and English are used as medium of instruction.
- Teaching Master’s and Doctoral Students*
- Conducting research in their respective and interdisciplinary fields
- Supervising Master thesis and Doctoral dissertation
- Publishing international scientific articles
We seek outstanding young scholars and scientists with an interdisciplinary perspective addressing fundamental questions in related fields with state-of-the-art approaches to further develop our academic programs. Over the next two to four years, UIII is expected to leverage the investment to recruit faculty members who are leaders and rising stars in their fields. The general requirements are:
1. A Ph.D or Doctorate degree from a reputable university in the fields of:
- Islamic Studies, preferably with background in Quran and hadith studies, Islamic law, comparative study of Muslim societies, Islamic activism, history and Islamic philology, Islamic philosophy, and digital humanities in Islamic studies.
- Political Sciences in comparative politics, international relations, or related fields of social sciences, preferably with research and teaching interest in strategic studies, contentious politics, gender politics, international organizations, public policy, and environmental/climate change-related studies.
- Economics and Business, preferably with background in economics, finance, public economics, developmental economics, and business.
- Education, preferably with background in curriculum and instruction, educational psychology, educational management and policy, politics of education, economics of education, sociology of education, philosophy of education, educational assessment, and program evaluation.
2. At least 2 (two) international publications in reputable international journals in the last five years.
Applicants should provide:
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis where application materials must be received by February 28, 2023. Please forward questions and inquiries via e-mail to email@example.com
- A cover-letter
- A curriculum vitae
- Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral Degree Certificates
- A two-page statement of research interests
- PDF copies of their TWO most significant publications, and
- At least TWO letters of recommendation
- Applications should be submitted online at: APPLY NOW