Looking for a career at UIII? If you are interested to work with us, please review all the open positions that are available below. You will be able to check out the requirements and qualifications for each career opportunity.
- UIII is not responsible for any scam involving a third party claiming to be a delegate from UIII. Our recruitment team will only contact you using email@example.com
for further communication. The UIII Hiring Process does not charge any fee.
- The information that UIII will retain through the submission of documents from this form is solely intended for the recruitment process of UIII. You are responsible for the personal information that you are required to submit through these instances.
- Applicants will be automatically terminated if they do not send all the required documents or send the wrong documents while applying for a position at UIII.
- Please use the form at the bottom of the page to apply for a career opportunity.
- Once we have a sufficient number of applicants for a position, we will close the job position.
- Make sure you have carefully reviewed our Hiring Process to avoid any misinformation.
The general qualifications for every applicant to be eligible to work as an employee at Universitas Islam Internasional Indonesia are as follows:
- Virtuous; having integrity.
- Never been sentenced to imprisonment based on a court decision that already has permanent legal force for committing a crime with a prison sentence of 2 (two) years or more.
- Not a candidate for civil servants (CPNS), work as a civil servant (PNS), soldier of the Indonesian National Army, or member of the National Police of Republic Indonesia.
- Not active as a member or administrator of a political party or engaged in practical politics.
- Educational qualifications in accordance with the requirements of the position.
- Having all other requirements according to the needs of the position that has been determined.
To ensure your application runs smoothly, please make sure you have prepared the following documents in their e-form (softcopy):
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of National Identification Card (KTP).
- The legalized degree of prior education and Academic Transcripts.
- English/Arabic Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, TOAFL or IELTS, the test is taken at least 2 years prior maximum, for relevant positions)
- A 4 x 6 cm Passport Photo with a bright background.
Once you have all documents prepared, you will submit them through the Online Form that we have provided. Click on the "Apply Here" button below to apply for a position.