Looking for a career at UIII? If you are interested to work with us, please review all the open staff positions that are available below. You will be able to check out the requirements and qualifications for each career opportunity.
- UIII is not responsible for any scam involving a third-party claiming to be a delegate from UIII. Our recruitment team will only contact you using email@example.com for further communication. The UIII Hiring Process does not charge any fee.
- The information that UIII will retain through the submission of documents from this form is solely intended for the recruitment process of UIII. You are responsible for the personal information that you are required to submit through these instances.
- Applicants will be automatically terminated if they do not send all the required documents or send the wrong documents while applying for a position at UIII.
- Please use the form at the bottom of the page to apply for a staff career opportunity.
- Once we have a sufficient number of applicant for a position, we will close the job position.
- Make sure you have carefully reviewed our Hiring Process to avoid any misinformation.
The general qualifications for every applicant to be eligible to work as an employee at Universitas Islam Internasional Indonesia are as follows:
- Virtuous; having integrity
- Minimum age of 21 (twenty-one) and maximum age of 30 (thirty).
- Never been sentenced to imprisonment based on a court decision that already has permanent legal force for committing a crime with a prison sentence of 2 (two) years or more.
- Never been dismissed (terminated or fired) as a private employee (including employees of State-Owned Enterprises or Regional-Owned Enterprises).
- Not a candidate for civil servants (CPNS), work as a civil servant (PNS), soldier of the Indonesian National Army, or members of the National Police of Republic Indonesia.
- Not active as a member or administrator of a political party or engaged in practical politics.
- Educational qualifications in accordance with the requirements of the position.
- Having all other requirements according to the needs of the position that has been determined.
To ensure your application runs smoothly, please make sure you have prepared the following documents in their e-form (softcopy):
- A Cover Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of your National Identification Number (KTP).
- Your Legalized Undergraduate Degree (S1) and Academic Transcripts.
- English/Arabic Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, TOAFL or IELTS, test taken at least 2 years prior maximum).
- A 4 x 6 cm Passport Photo with a bright background.
Once you have all documents prepared, you will submit them through the Online Form that we have provided. Click on the "Apply Here" button below to apply for a position.
Featured Staff Opportunities
We currently have no staff opportunities, please try again later.