Instructions to All Future Applicants
Please read the following to prepare yourself for the scholarship application requirements. You will need to get the following transcripts and documents ready in PDF before you proceed:
- Your most recent University Degree
- Transcripts in English or Bahasa Indonesian (Secondary / Pre – University; University; Post Graduate – if any). If your transcripts are not in English, please ensure that they are officially translated before you submit. Any transcripts that do not
meet the above requirements will be rejected and your submission will be disqualified.
- Your most current Curriculum Vitae.
- Your Statement of Purpose or Personal Statement (approx. 1,500 words). This statement must be about 1,500 words and it must include: the subject / topic that you wish to study; why this topic interests you and; how it will be useful to your career
in the future.
- Your TOEFL or IELTS (English Scores) / TOAFL (Arabic Scores only for Islamic Studies) language test score results.
- 2 Referees willing to fill out our form, that recommends you to be enrolled in Universitas Islam Internasional Indonesia.