Research Grant Program
In order to strengthen academic research culture, UIII is committed to conducting research programs that have a character in the form of a balanced blend of religious values, Indonesian contexts, and diversity of paradigms to find the truth and uphold human values. As a newly established university, UIII will continue to strive optimally in encouraging and facilitating research activities at UIII.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +62813-8543-8580 (Elsa Dianita Aulia).
In order to improve the quality and quantity of scientific publications reputation produced by lecturers and students of UIII, the Directorate of Research and Strategic Cooperation offers financial assistance for either domestic or international conference/seminar/symposium with the following conditions:
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com or +62822-5793-0637 (Nadya Maharani).
To reward the Civitas Academica of Universitas Islam Internasional Indonesia (UIII) who have published their scientific works with the UIII affiliation, UIII Scientific Publication Incentive Program 2022 has been launched. The general requirements of this program is as follows:
1. Applicant is a Civitas Academics of UIII.
2. The proposed article or book has been published in 2020-2022
3. Applicants have Google Scholar or SINTA accounts, or both.
4. Applicant must be the First author/Correspondence/Co-Author on the proposed scientific publication by including UIII as the affiliation
5. The proposed scientific publication has never received and is not currently receiving incentive funding.
6. The proposed scientific publication is not funded through UIII Research Grant
7. The proposed scientific publication must be in line with the applicants’ field of science and expertise.
The program's guidelines are available at https://bit.ly/UIII2022_PublicationIncentiveGuide. Please do not hesitate to contact Nadya Maharani at firstname.lastname@example.org or +62822-5793-0637 if you have any additional queries.