Research Grant Program
In order to strengthen academic research culture, UIII is committed to conducting research programs that have a character in the form of a balanced blend of religious values, Indonesian contexts, and diversity of paradigms to find the truth and uphold human values. As a newly established university, UIII will continue to strive optimally in encouraging and facilitating research activities at UIII.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to improve the quality and quantity of scientific publications reputation produced by lecturers and students of UIII, the Directorate of Research and Strategic Cooperation offers financial assistance for either domestic or international conferences/seminars/symposiums with the following conditions:
To reward the Civitas Academica of Universitas Islam Internasional Indonesia (UIII) who have published their scientific works with the UIII affiliation, UIII Scientific Publication Incentive Program 2022 has been launched. The general requirements of this program are as follows:
1. Applicant is a Civitas Academics of UIII.
2. The proposed article or book has been published in 2022-2023 (without revisions or with minor revisions).
3. Applicant must be the First author/Correspondence/Co-Author on the proposed scientific publication by including UIII as the affiliation.
4. The proposed scientific publication has never received and is not currently receiving incentive funding.
5. The proposed scientific publication is not funded through UIII Research Grant.
6. The proposed scientific publication must align with the applicants’ field of science and expertise.
7. The publisher, as well as the journal, are not included in the list of suspected predatory journals (Beall’s List).
The program's guidelines are available at Publication Incentives 2023 Program. Please do not hesitate to contact Nadya Maharani at email@example.com or +62822-5793-0637 if you have any additional queries.