Instructions to All Applicants
Please Read Before You Begin Your Application.
This application will take about 20 minutes to complete.
You will need to get ready the following transcripts and documents in PDF before you proceed:
- Transcripts in English or Bahasa Indonesian (Secondary / Pre – University; University; Post Graduate – if any). If your transcripts are not in English, please ensure that they are officially translated before you submit. Any transcripts that do not meet the above, will be rejected and your submission will be disqualified.
- Your most current Curriculum Vitae.
- Your Statement of Purpose or Personal Statement (approx. 1,500 words). This statement must be about 1,500 words and it must include: the subject / topic that you wish to study; why this topic interests you and; how it will be useful to your career in the future.
- Your TOEFL or IELTS (English Scores) / TOAFL (Arabic Scores) language test Score Results.
- Your proof of payment. You will need to ensure that you have paid the (non-refundable) application fee online through the link below. Please note that you will need to print out the proof of payment and include it your documents to send in.
Once you have completed the electronic application, please print the following hard copies documents with a cover page (download here),
- your transcripts,
- your statement of purpose or personal statement,
- your reference letter/s,
- A printout of your TOEFL / IELTS (English) or TOAFL (Arabic) Score Results
- A cover note that you can download here. It must include the following clearly printed/ written on it,
- Copy of Your National ID Card Number / Passport.
Please send them to:
THE REGISTRAR, OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
Pemancar RRI, Jl. Raya Bogor
No.9, Cisalak, Kec. Sukmajaya,
Jawa Barat 16416,